I think doufu is a special Chinese food, you should taste it if you have a chance.
Minced beef 100g
Garlic bolt 15g
Thick broad-bean sauce 20g
Fermented soya beans 10g
Cayenne pepper 1.5g
Soy sauce 10g
1. Cut Doufu into 1cm cube, and heat up in hot water for minutes, then drain water.
2. Mince garlic bolt and fermented soya beans, and prepare the mixed material for ”Gouqian(勾芡)” with starch, MSG and water together in a bowl to standby.
3. Pour vegetable oil in and heat up, put minced beef in to fry till cooked, take out.
4. Again pour vegetable oil in wok and heat up, put thick broad-bean sauce, soy sauce, cayenne pepper and fermented soya beans into till cooked fragrant.
5. Add water to boil, then add minced beef in and stew for 3-4 mins.
6. Add garlic bolt in to fry for half a minute, and put the mixed material in to ”Gouqian”