Dan Dan noodles (Noodles, Sichuan Style) is a famous snack of Sichuan. It consists of a spicy sauce containing preserved vegetables, chili oil, Sichuan peppers, pork, and scallions served over noodles. It’s spicy, fragrant and very tasty, often as a dessert banquet
In many American Chinese restaurants, sesame paste is often used, though this is not authentic to China (such a rendition is similar to the Chinese dish cold noodles (凉面 / 凉麵)).
Pea seedings: 100g
Sesame soy: 100g
Soy sauce: 120g
Aromatic vinegar: 50ml
Marshed garlic, scallions, crushed pepper, red chili oil(200ml), Chicken soup(400ml), Chili Seed(20g)
1. Prepare a bowl, and put all seasonings in.
2. Put noodles into boiled water till it is cooked(not too long time needed).When noodle is near to cooked, put pea Seedings in.
3. Take noodles and pea seedings out and put into the bowl with combination of all seasonings.
1. If you like, can add some celery, it is good too.
2. Don’t put too much sesame in.
3. It’s better to put some minced peanut.