Twice cooked pork (回鍋肉, literally “meat that has been returned to the pot”; also called double cooked pork), is probably the best-known Sichuan-style Chinese dish. The dish is said to have originated from the Qing Dynasty, while the Qianlong Emperor toured Sichuan. Qianlong demanded a feast in every stop that he made, and, when he approached one particular village, the villagers fretted. The crops had not been harvesting well that year and there may not have been enough to host the emperor. Fearing prosecution, the villagers hastily dumped their leftovers into the pot, cooked them again (thus “twice cooking” them) and served the resulting dish to the emperor. To their surprise, the emperor enjoyed it, and so the “twice cooked pork” became a famous Sichuanese dish.
sweet flour paste:10g
Soy sauce: 10g
Broad bean chili paste：2.5g
1. Clean the Belly pork and then put in skillet, add ginger, scallion and water to stew till cooked(about 10 mins),then take out and drain off excess water.
2. Cut Belly pork into slices with 4cm(width)*5cm(length)*0.3(thickness).
3. Mince Pixian bean and broad been chili paste
4. Cut Garlic bolt into a lenth with about 5cm
5. Heat work, pour oil into , and put pork in till it gets a little curl
6. Add Broad bean Chilie paste, sweet flour paste, soy sauce,sugar and rice wine.
7. Put Garlic bolt in till cooked.
Garlic bolt is full of VC and can be good for treatment of lower blood lipid，coronary heart disease and atherosclerosis, and can prevent thrombosis. Meanwhile, Garlic bolt is useful to protect liver and prevent flu. So, try yourself.