1. Cut beef into thin slices(note: If hard to cut, just keep beef in refrigerator to freeze for a short momment, then take out to cut).
2. Prepare the Beef marinade, with soy sauce(2 tbsp), cooking oil(1 tbsp)
3. Place the beef slice in a bowl then pour in the marinade to stir until evenly mixed. Leave to stand for 15 minutes.
4. Cut chilies into 2cm/0.8in lengths, shake off as much seeds as possible.
5. Pour oil(50ml) into boiler, when the oil becomes hotter, put the beef in,and fry to be deep color. Dish out and drain excess oil.
6. Heat wok and put in 1 tbsp of oil (may use the excess oil from frying the beef),put minced garlic to fry for a few seconds, then add chilies and stir-fry for a minute or two.
7. Last put beef into together, add soy sauce,oyster sauce and salt and mix thoroughly.
Simple introduction: Tender beef with hot chilie, wawa, , simple cooking, but very decilious!!
Garlic clove – minced:10g
Soy Sauce:2 tbsp
Oyster Sauce:2 tbsp
cooking oil:1/2 tbsp
Salt: 1 tbsp