2. Onion cut into cubes
3. Peel off the skin of Potato and Carrot, and cut into small cubes.
4. Put beef into boiled water for 10 mins, then take out and drain off excess water.
1. Heat up oil in skillet, and then put potatos in and stir-fry till golden brown. Then remove to plate.
2. Heat up oil in skillet again, put tomatos in and fry till soft, then add in onion pieces and beef into, keep frying.
3. Pour red wines and tomato sauce into and stir evenly.
4. Pour water in and keep the stew on the simmer for 2-2.5 hours till beef gets soft.
5. Add Potatos and carrots pieces in, and add salt, sugar and pepper in, then simmer for another 15-20 minutes.